Simons Town, Cape Town


 I have immense respect for nature and our beautiful Earth. Our Earth is not only the planet we live on, that is the third planet from our gorgeous Sun which formed around 4.5 billion years ago and is the only planet known to have life on it- it is also our wonderful home. Nature is so beautiful and forgiving and we all don't show enough love to our home. 

Being in nature or even looking at imagery of nature, it reduces certain toxic emotions like anger, fear, sadness and stress. Having exposure to nature not only makes you feel better emotionally and from your core, it also is a major aspect to physical well being, helps reduce blood pressure, heart rate and muscle tension. An overall sense of 'bliss.'

I have always had anxiety through out my life, it is something I struggle with, that is why I have so much appreciation to nature because I find a way to find peace within myself again as well as strength. 

I recently celebrated my 26th birthday. There has been many ups and downs in my life but I believe in making mistakes or even going through hard times-you learn and you grow. I am so grateful to be alive, to LIVE in this beautiful Earth we call home, I choose to make the most out of any situation and to change my perspective of experiences in my life and grow to become stronger from within. 


I went to Simons Town, a beautiful town in Cape Town. It is surrounded by the ocean. One of my absolute places to visit because it brings me so much peace. As I looked across over the ocean with the beautiful mountains behind me- I truly felt peace and I thought of how grateful I am for life. Truly grateful. I express my gratitude to nature. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Instant gratification VS Long term gratification

How to deal during difficult times.

How good are green smoothies in the morning?