How to focus on good health.


Many people discuss all the risks associated with being unhealthy rather than the benefits of being healthy. 

Being unhealthy, as we know, can cause a variety of nutrition and obesity-related health diseases. 


How come we never focus on the positive benefits of being healthy? As well as what it has to offer us on a daily basis. 


Below are a few positive benefits we should focus on when weighing out the options of sticking to comfortability and not making a healthy change in our lives or understanding all of the great aspects of creating balance in your life and experiencing all of the positive aspects you will gain in your every day life when choosing to focus on the good. 


1. Fights disease

2. Improves the functioning of your brain and improves your mood. 

3. Gives you confidence

4. Reduces stress

5. Improves focus, creativity and concentration

6. Helps to improve the health of your gut and organs.

7. Easier to manage weight loss and maintain a healthy weight. 


I have never had the best relationship with food. My negative views I had about my body led me to over eating on lots of sugar and unhealthy foods as punishment for how I felt about myself. It was a bad eating disorder that consisted of a bad cycle of eating. I felt I could not get out of it and I was not at my ideal weight. 


As I got older I decided to regain control of my health. I started learning and researching ways to get back on track but it was not easy. 


I did three courses which were Holistic Health Coaching, Nutrition and Yoga, so that I could gain more perspective on what needed to change for me to improve my health. 


Our bodies and minds are so interconnected. I always tell my clients that you can eat the most clean diet, but if your mind is not good, you are not healthy. 


I am committed to helping women to regain control of their health and break any limiting beliefs so that they can feel comfortable and happy in their own skin. 


In the end, it is not about the expectations or pressures we experience from society, it is about caring about your body and mind and taking care of your well being because when you are out of balance it affects ALL areas in your life. 

Honour yourself. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Instant gratification VS Long term gratification

How to deal during difficult times.

How good are green smoothies in the morning?